Eager to join our Discord community, but need help joining the server?
If you are new to Discord, sign up for an account via this link: https://discord.com.
Unsure how to create an account with Discord? Check out this helpful article from Discord.
If you experience any technical issues, visit our Discord FAQs here: https://intercom.help/entrylevel/en/collections/3726742-discord-program-server
Once you've done that, or if you already have an account, follow these steps to join the EntryLevel Community
The link to join our server can be found here: https://discord.gg/3RpSSkCvux
1. Click "Accept Invite" to join the "EntryLevel Community" Discord server.
Once you're in, you will be asked a couple of personalised questions. We do this to make sure you get the best out of your community experience.
2. Next, select the channels that you would love to be kept updated. You can change your preferences at any time!
For eg. if you would love to showcase your portfolio as well as keep up to date with what kind of jobs are around, select "See job postings" and "Showcase your work".
If you are new to Discord and find yourself overwhelmed, start with just one option, then come back and add more once you're comfortable.
If you think you know you're way around, select everything for the full community experience!
3. Next, click on the program you're currently enrolled in or have completed in the past.
For eg. : If I have enrolled in Data Analysis Level 1, I will select the option, Data Analysis 1. And if I have enrolled in multiple programs, I will select all the relevant programs for me.
4. Next, select the region you're from.
5. Finally, select the cohort you have participated in. This option is so you can receive updates and reminders about the program you are in.
If you have finished your program, or not joined one yet, you won't be notified by those reminders.
6. Once you have finished, you will be redirected to our getting-started channel, where you will learn more what our Discord community will offer, and the purpose of each channel.
If you have any questions, we also have a help-desk channel on Discord where you can ask them. Or, you can reach out to us at [email protected]